FULL REGISTRATION ENTITLED TO 2 PAPERS !
presented at past ICSIPA conferences are archived in the IEEE Xplore
Submission for Review
1) Prospective authors
invited to submit full papers of no more than six (6) pages including
results, figures and references in standard IEEE double-column format.
2) Authors must STRICTLY
follow the templates
provided. We suggest that authors copy and paste the content into the
3) Papers will be
only by electronic submission through the EDAS system.
Camera-ready Papers (only for accepted papers)
1) All final papers must
incorporate the corrections recommended by the Reviewers (unless
2) All papers must follow the required formating strictly.
use the camera-ready paper template (Word and Latex versions)
incorporating the necessary header and footer, are now available at the
- The papers MUST incorporate the copyright line in the footer, as follows:
- Authors must add the copyright notice to their papers BEFORE creating PDFs - this is already in the new camera-ready templates.
changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking
may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page
copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are
desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
IEEE policy requires that
prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to
the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers.
- The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper (authors must do this before PDF Checking of their paper) according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding (detailed instructions can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/portal/pages/about/documentation/copyright/cfrmlink.html), as follows:
- For all papers, the default copyright notice is: 978-1-4799-8996-6/15/$31.00 ©2015 IEEE
3) The papers MUST be checked
using PDF eXpress and formating corrected accordingly. The conference
ID is 34085X.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-4799-8996-6/15/$31.00 ©2015 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-4799-8996-6/15/$31.00 ©2015 European Union
4) Upload the camera-ready PDF eXpress checked papers through EDAS.